We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. Also through Remarketing, a feature in AdWords that allows us to reach people who previously visited our website. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience(your information helps us to better respond to you individual needs)
• To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the service requested by the customer.
• To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
• To administer a contest, promotion, or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal safety information.
How do you opt out of cookies?
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our websites. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of the linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites. Third party vendors, including Bing, Facebook & Google; do show our ads on sites across the internet.
2600 Walnut Avenue, Unit G
Tustin CA 92780